Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OK. This is just a complaining rant.

Two nights in a row all the lights have been left on!

I found a broken fan blowing--broken in the sense that the cover had come off and the blades were whirling exposed to the whole world!

I asked someone to do their chore in a timely fashion. This person did not, so I woke said individual up this morning from a blessed sleep so it could get done on time...

The dog is still shedding. He should be ashamed of himself at this point.

There is a lump under the carpet downstairs. Do I have to rip it up to find out if the lump is a dead mouse??? In frustration, I step on it every time I go by!

I hate fruit flies!

I can't find a document I need to get something done.

People don't seem to realize that the dog needs water in this kind of weather. C'mon, folks. Let's not have someone representing our dog's best interests sue us! (It could happen.)

A useless project was foisted upon me, as if I have all the time in the world. I will probably get asked if I finished it, which means I have to do it or hurt their feelings.

When the bread in the bread box turns green you don't have to wait for me to find it. You can throw it out yourself. It's not that hard.

Insects living in the oak tree that hangs over our deck are pooping Karo syrup onto it. For weeks we could not sit down out there unless we didn't mind sticking to our chairs. That's the last straw for that tree. We need firewood.

Cover your mouth when you cough! Not with your hand!!!! Elbow. Elbow!!!

Phew! Now I feel better.

No comments: