Monday, September 20, 2010

Been rambling

Been trucking along with the new school year--only 5 hours of teaching. I need more, but don't particularly want more.

Been reading a lot of WWII history. I'm on my 9th book now and starting to feel a little knowledgeable. Also feeling like I've hardly begun digging through the layers.

Been thinking about what a funny thing friendship is. Comes and goes. Ya never knows.

Been considering a sewing project. Consideration is as far as it's gotten so far, and that ain't bad, considering that an idea is brewing.

Been enjoying having a car to myself. Pat has been too, I'm sure.

Been picking up sticks... and logs... and limbs. Fireplace time coming for sure.

Been eating donuts from Wasem's. Twice. Plan on doing it again. Says a lot for someone who's not crazy about donuts.

Been looking at recipes for cocktails. Might just make one and drink it.

Been rambling along in life for a while now. I feel like I'm a ways down the road. Wish I knew more about where I was going. Wish I had a better road map. Wish I had done a better job of picking a destination.

No comments: