Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting Back to Eden

I concluded a long time ago that my passion for gardening stems from a desire to create a paradise, a new Eden, or at least the feeling that I got the old Eden back. No one can say for sure what the original garden was like, but it had to be serenely beautiful and full of a variety of luscious vegetation. Wildlife would have been attracted to it and welcomed, too. It also happened to have naked people wandering through it and that was OK with everyone. I haven't figured out where that fits into my vision yet and I can't say I'm particularly comfortable with that feature. But the rest--I'm working on it. I'll let you know when I get there.

2 comments:

John Lynch said...

This post... did not head in the direction I expected. That's a good thing though! Let me know when you formalize a clothing policy.

Lisa said...

It didn't head where I expected either. But I was amused and left it as it was.